-->

Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Birthdaay + 2017 Goals and plans

My birthday and my 2017 goals and plans!!

I'm back everyone! Finally I can be said as a teenager!  Yeh that’s my birthday cake…Actually my birthday isn’t today  but I forgot to share with you guys my birthday cake… I was studying for my finals at that time that’s why..


The past years definitely meant nothing to me, I had lots of memories, the saddest and the happiest ones. A lot happened, made me lose many people and many things. I thought that it is the end of my life but literally it was just the beginning. Everything that killed me, made me feel alive. I’ve been just around childish people, that knows nothing about life and you don’t even know whether they hate you, love you, or even what the hell they want.. I’ve got enough life lessons for the future, just ready to meet up!


However, they will not stay with me forever and little days are remaining for my departure…  dunno if I’m going to miss those people in the future…. 2016 is the worst but still I may consider it as one of the best years in the future, if the coming years are worse. Hmmm I’m just planning for it, I guess I’m rocking in my present and future, just a lot better than my past.


Anyways, this year, one of my goals is to reach this blog to 10,000 pageviews  and to be popular enough all wide world…  with your supports, I’ll be able to reach it! A great THANKS to everyone. Firstly, when I opened my Instagram account, few people interacted with me… they told me their opinions about my account and they literally made my day!!!    I’m ready to listen everyone’s opinion and if you have any suggestions, comment down below and be free to tell me.

 I’m just close enough to reach 1000, what about 10,000? I just need one extra zero to change 1,000 to 10,000….


Many marvelous ideas are going to be done on this blog. Although  it may seem so different but I’m sure that many of you would like it! A lot is waiting for you guys in the upcoming posts.. much better!                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment