-->

Monday, June 5, 2017

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!


I guess my body was entirely overloaded  with caffeine… Exams are an ultimate disaster, I was literally surviving those days. A lot happened.. and that made me just about to kill all the people around me… they seemed so annoying. Those days were much important to me as they made many of my friends’ masks fall off!   (I just wanted to kill everyone and save the word)



Getting back to my teachers, they were the worst of all.. they don’t even know how badly we students are struggling during exams to get some marks in order to achieve our goals but still they keep on making us feel so stressed and tensed. I guess they don’t know our feeling when many marks are lost because of silly mistakes that were subconsciously made and they still mark out those..


However, those people won’t stay with me forever so why do I have to care about  them?
Anyways I’ll be moving to my home country… not ready yet. Lots of work must be done before leaving and unfortunately I won’t be posting for a while until I settle in Egypt for a while. It may take days, weeks, or even months but somehow, I will never stop blogging… It took me months to plan for this blog and l made such great works and plans on it, so why do I have to leave everything and live lifelessly?!


Check out my recent posts in my Instagram account-   https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/



No comments:

Post a Comment