-->

Monday, July 31, 2017

3-days traveling!! My favorite trip! THROWBACK MEMORIES





 It was such a long journey, but let me admit that it was the best journey ever! It didn’t go on perfectly, but at least I enjoyed a lot! It was the only journey in which I didn’t feel so exhausted, whereas the rest of the journeys, I pretty much did! It’s the shortest among them too.πŸ˜₯πŸ™†

I dunno whether it was the last time to travel.. Cuz it seemed to.. Travelling taught me a lot. I just wanna spend my life traveling! Silly a bit but it’s just a great idea. For some reasons, I don’t like settling down in a certain place and the same routine is repeating itself thousands of million times! And that’s why one of my dreams is to be a lifestyle blogger. Unfortunately, the idea of being a blogger is so common these days and some people may not find my contents interesting compared to them. πŸ˜•πŸ™ˆ

I’m not sure, but anyways, I’ll be traveling the next month. It’s not like traveling, but I’ll be traveling to another city and my destination is totally far from my settlement! I’ll be taking online courses to improve myself in the Arabic language. To be honest, Arabic seems a bit easy but it’s actually complicated in the grammar parts, and maybe it’s the only hardest thing including the writings.

Focusing on two languages is pretty much hard. As I told you in my previous post, I’m studying French but this time I have to focus on Arabic too. French may be similar a bit to Arabic in some pronunciations, but it is more similar to English. Learning French using English language is easier than learning it using Arabic, but it all depends on your mother tongue!

Anyways, I’ve just changed my routine nowadays, waking up early, late breakfast, studying Arabic, blogging, surfing on Instagram and many more.. Lots of progress and I feel a bit reproductive, although pretty much the only change in my routine is waking up early, but trust me, it helps a lot!😊😊

Please add a part to your routine, check my Instagram account every morning you wake up-  https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/

LOVE Y' ALL!
πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’

The weirdie alien, ademzz πŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment