-->

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I'm learning a new language!!! THE 3RD LANGUAGE!

 



Hey folks! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–



Well, I’ve been these days planning and going on a particular routine. To be honest, I don’t like such usual routines and I may find it so monotonous. On the other hand, it helped me a lot in my time management such as posting on my blog and studying… Yeh I'm studying in my summer vacation. To be more specific, it’s not what exactly studying is, but I’m just learning a new language.. GUESS WHAT??  its French! 😊😊😊


Many people admonished me to start up by learning deutsche (German), but to be honest; I wasn’t even interested in doing this. Although both of the languages are complicating, I’ve found deutsche more tangled than French... I had quickly read some brief introductions about French, just to make sure that I’m ready to catch up with the primary lessons. Approximately, most of the people concluded by saying it is never tough to start up by learning French.. I was just a bit cheery to know that!


Some buddies told me that French is easier than English. I didn’t know whether they were just encouraging me, as French seems so foreign to me. But what I'm sure about, is that it cheered me up. I found many apps for beginners and I stayed up with an app called duolingo. It simply presents the lessons in an entertaining way that you don’t feel sick of learning French!


Firstly, learning French seemed so difficult, it was literally impossible to suddenly start as the beginnings are the hardest of life, and I don’t even know some general knowledge about it.. Just to be frank, I suck at pronouncing such words. The fact that made it impossible to finish up quickly is that, the spelling is totally disparate than the pronunciation… I wanted to make the beginning as simple as it would be, so I started by learning some few words including some basic lessons.. such as the names of the family members, general conversational phrases, names of the animals, colors, clothing, food, articles, and all the pronouns.


Learning a 3rd language didn’t suck as I felt it would be! I might have been caught up with some obstacles while picking up with French but still It’s not out of my control.. I’ve got to manage everything! It seemed a bit fun; my reaction when I hear the pronunciation of the words and my tongue is twisted while pronouncing it! πŸ˜‚


However, learning a new language is never the worst idea ever… You even gain more knowledge and it better than wasting your time staring blankly! It’s just like challenging your insistence in your goals! Learning French fluently is one of my 2017 goals.. And I hope so I would achieve it! πŸ’–


Anyways, I’ll be posting regularly according to my timings in my daily routine. In case of some delays, I will be posting then continuously unless I stabilize and settle down. I’ve recently shared some posts; make sure to check them out in my Instagram account πŸ˜‰

The weirdie alien, admezz!

πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’




No comments:

Post a Comment