-->

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New logo… DONE!!




My new logo..


Let me be honest, I’m not a maestro or even a devised designer! Little ennui just induced me to design a new logo for this blog.. I was astonished when I found that great app, that lets you exhibit your talent in doodling but I finally ended up doing a piece of art. I’m an artist, isn’t it?! (Overloaded confidence...)


What I like about this logo, is that it has lots of curves with my favorite colors, black and aqua blue. Actually it may sound silly a bit, but colors attract me the most! Especially the curved lines. When I’ve tried to create another logo, the result didn’t end up as attractive as this. But still I may consider it as my favorite.


Anyways, thanks to everyone that once upon a time made my smile! You’re the reason for succeeding this blog as we are so close to reach 1000 page views in less than 5 months…  Your motivations are so appreciated and I would absolutely like to read your comments too! 
  





Ø   Visit my Instagram account-https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/








No comments:

Post a Comment