-->

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My 7-days journey! Finally I’ve been to a ship!!!





 I'M BACK EVERYONE!!


Imagine you have been a week without home? How would you feel?
Well, let me tell you, it was the longest journey I had ever made in my entire life. Traveling for a week was the hardest thing ever… it seemed boring, just imagine you’re sitting in the car doing nothing, just staring on the way the car moves on. I couldn’t get enough sleep; I was just taking some spasmodic naps.. Even the restaurants, generally the rest areas, were the worst of life.. Leaving my home was the saddest part, I already miss it!


Packing my stuff was absolutely stodgy! Everything was so messy, as you can’t even step forward in this Topsy-turfy. It took more than 10 days just to pack the stuff…a lot happened..  I was literally surviving those days! I left my home at 9 pm and started the journey.. I felt so zealous! We moved to many lounges throughout the journey. Moving from two countries by the car was never a great idea… it was just tiring!


I was emotionally disordered when I reached the ship… dunno whether to be eagerly intent that I finally arrived after a great mess, or to be dolorous that I left my birth place! Although it was so confusing, I continued my life normally and focused on what’s next… it is so hard to move on and let go everything easily.


However, the ship was literally exemplary, although there were few cabins and the buffet wasn’t good at all.. It had a total of eight decks including the rooftop. I placed my luggage and went on a quick tour all around the ship! That was my fav part.. It wasn’t crowded at all and that made me feel a bit free to explore the place, I’ve lost my way during my tour but just then I was guided to the lounge back..  The best part is that you can watch the sunset from the rooftop, all around you the sky with a variety of blended colors and the wavy sea..  Just a view out of this world! 😍😆


 Anyways, the ship arrived at 4 am in the morning, yeh I watched the sunrise too.. Another awesome view is being watched by me…I went out the ship and went through the city, safaga, which was close enough to the port. I took a nap in the hotel, I stayed there for a day just getting ready to travel 500 km more. As my home is literally far off this city, it took me a day to reach back home… I continued taking some short intermittent naps until I reached home, and finally I reached home safely.😯


Leaving ksa after 12 years was never my choice! I always wanted to stay and live there forever until my last breath.. It’s just like starting a new life in an ambiance where you have never been to, and totally different than the one you used to live in before.. Yeh it literally disparate! Anyways, I will be posting some shoots that I captured during my travel.. It was a long journey and lots of photos have been captured, more than 100!

Have you ever been to a voyage? Or even a long journey? Share your stories in the comments section down below!! 😉😃

 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢


à Make sure to check my recent posts on my official Instagram account- https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/

No comments:

Post a Comment