-->

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I didn't know that it is the ending!



 


I’m travelling…



Well, yes, I’m travelling...  Actually, I’m not that enthusiastic for travelling. Travelling is so galvanizing.. But when if you were me, you would never feel that. It’s like leaving the world behind, my neighbors, school, and of course the place I lived to be oneself.


I will precisely miss my neighbor! We’ve been there together since 2015…we are literally more than neighbors. They are just my second family. Fayrooz, the little daughter, is my bbe.. Her overloaded sweetness, cuteness, smile are everything! Dunno whether she is my innocent baby or my partner in every crime.. Love her till my last breath <3 


However, I’ve been studying in this school for 6 years, since grade 2… It’s my 3rd time to change my school by the way. Lots of sad memories are burnt there; I wanna burn this place.. I had the worst teachers ever that they reduce our marks that literally worth nothing!  Marks are worthless without education but who would rather care.. If I would miss my school, I will miss it as a place, routine and a memory, never as a place for education!


I’m born, lived, and grown up in this place… my childhood is entirely spent there!
I just now packed my carry-on bag… Dude that was the hardest thing ever; I packed and unpacked it thousand times. Lots of essentials are needed and I cannot dispense with it. Moreover, the voyage will be taking forever! And that means lots of essentials must be taken. (The voyage is minimum 5 days or something near that)


Anyways, I will be continuing posting after my arrival! Lots of posts and ideas are coming up! Stay tuned forever!!

Please visit my instagram account for more info-→https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/



No comments:

Post a Comment