-->

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Can't believe you guys did it!! WE REACHED 1000 PAGE VIEWS!!!


Today, one of my goals is finally achieved! Guess what? I reached 1000 page views in less than 5 months!

Before starting my blog, I've just set some plans and goals, and mainly to reach 1000 page views. Actually I must have done it before, but due to my exams, internet connection and traveling, I've quit blogging for certain months! Reaching 1000 page views wasn't pretty easy; lots of struggles came up on my way. To be frank, 1000 page views isn't much, lots of bloggers have thousands of millions 😂, but somehow, it's just my beginning and obviously the hardest! 😉😉

Anyways, thank you a lot for being the reason behind my smile! Literally you made my day!!💖💖  Words can’t express my feeling right now! I just wanna head over to you and thank you for everything you encouraged me with! Your shares, likes and comments mean much to me.

Till now, I’ve reached 1292 followers in my Instagram account. To be specific, I’ve started my Instagram account before my blog, so that’s why it has 292 more. ( it was 2 or 3 months before the blog) To be frank, there is more engagement in my Instagram account, I don’t know whether it’s because there  are more Instagram users than the bloggers. There are lots of bloggers in Instagram by the way!


Moving on to my Facebook page, it has the least followers and likes, compared to my blog and Instagram account. To be honest, I didn’t post much in my Facebook page and the page wasn’t active the past months! I’m doing my level best to manage posting in my three account ( blog, Instagram, Facebook)…
Anyways, I’ve recently posted in my Instagram account!


💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫


Go ahead to my Instagram account and check out my recent posts and stories- https://www.instagram.com/my_life_as_i_experienced_/

No comments:

Post a Comment